- How do I publish a test?
How do I publish a test?
Teachers Answered on 23 April, 2017 294 views For
This is only for teachers.
You can publish a test within the test creator.
- Open up the test from your dashboard in "Saved Tests", if you haven't already done so.
- When the test loads in the Creator, click on "Publish" on the top bar.
- At this point, if you haven't selected your test options, it's recommended to have a look if you don't want them to be the default. You can access them from within the publish modal. Within the test settings, you can edit the time limit for the test, how the test will be graded, among other things.
- You'll be asked how many days your students will have to complete the test. By default, this is set to 7, but you can change this to whatever you'd like.
- Next, you'll need to select the students for the test. On the box at the top, type in the name of the students (or the class, if it has been created). Either click on the dropdown autocomplete option, or simply press enter to select the first option. You can add as many or as little students as you'd like.
- Click "Publish" at the bottom of the modal.
- That's it! Your test will have been sent to your students to complete within the time limit set.